Self-Portrait

Thursday, March 17, 2011

As the person holding the camera 99% of the time, I rarely end up in photos. Which is quite fine with me, to be honest. But sometimes I think that in the future I may look back at my photos and regret my obvious absence.

So yesterday I decided to take a photo of Mauricio and I. I don't have a tripod, so our options were pretty limited - we wouldn't be able to stand outside on the balcony like I would have liked. Instead, I set up a stand for my camera using boxes of cereal and we sat on the couch.

It's not a particularly creative shot, but I'm still glad to have it :)

us facebook

And that's about the happiest Mauricio will ever look in a photo! People in Bolivia still often put on solemn faces for photos, but I'm working on breaking him of the habit! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus