Macro Friday: Week 43

Friday, March 18, 2011

Blogging from BoliviaIt's Friday!! I love Fridays! And I love that Fridays mean Macro Friday with lots of gorgeous and inspirational photography.
Thanks to all of you for participating and making it so much fun.

Here's my macro shot for this week:

IMG_5563 blog

A lemon! I think lemons here are quite a bit smaller and rounder. But to be honest, after almost two years here the lemons look so normal that I don't remember if they're terribly different from lemons in the States. Either way, they make good lemonade :)

Last week's winner was Chic Homeschool Mama. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...


IT'S A SOUTHERN THING!!!


Click on over to check out her beautiful shot! It's a Southern Thing, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Have a great weekend everyone!

blog comments powered by Disqus