Macro Friday: Week 24

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaCan you believe that Macro Friday has been around for 6 months now?! Half a year?! It seems like just yesterday that we started! Thanks to all of YOU for making it so much fun! :) As always, if you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was Every Day I Walk With You. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

CONEFLOWER RANCH!!!

Head on over to see some amazing shots! Coneflower Ranch, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Remember that macro shot I was hoping to get a few weeks ago? Well…

residencia

I finally got it! Yesterday I went to the immigration office and was thrilled to leave with my passport, new residency visa intact. It was a long 9-week wait!

Looking forward to YOUR shots!

blog comments powered by Disqus