My Brother

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My "little" brother just finished junior high and will start high school in the fall. I kind of can't believe it. Wasn't he in preschool yesterday?

IMG_0104

(I'm 99.9% sure that he doesn't read my blog, so talking about him being in preschool should be safe.)

IMG_0553-2 b&w

Charlie is a big sports player. And video games player. He's played baseball (or tee ball) pretty much since the moment he was born and plays football now as well. He's also extremely intelligent.

IMG_0543-4 b&w

Obviously he doesn't live in Bolivia, so I'm glad that I got these photos of him during my trip in February. My camera was brand new then and most of my photos didn't turn out well. Lightroom salvaged these ones for me :)
(Go to my last post if you'd like to see the before & after photos.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
charlie
(But don't let the above photos fool you. My brother will be forever etched in my mind something like this...)
blog comments powered by Disqus