Macro Friday: Week 4

Friday, June 18, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaIt's time for Macro Friday again! I was very excited to see so many entries last week! They were all wonderful.

The winner was...

JEFFK PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Congrats!

The number of votes has been rapidly decreasing each week, so we're going to try something new. Whoever wins gets to choose the next winner. So Jeff, you'll get to choose the winner this week! Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Moving on to this week... participating is easy, just put a macro photo on YOUR blog with a link to me so others can play along, then come back to MY blog to link up (below)! You have all weekend to enter (now through Sunday at midnight). You can include as many photos as you'd like in your post, but select and specify just one as an entry for voting.

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


Without further ado...

IMG_2150-1-4

Have fun!

(On a complete side note, I just started a twitter account and I'd love to follow you! If you'd like, leave me a comment with your twitter ID or look for me @laurainbolivia)

blog comments powered by Disqus