Lightroom Love

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The last time that I saw my family was in February, when my camera was brand new. I still wasn't 100% sure what I was doing, and many of the photos that I took didn't turn out very well. But since I can't take any more photos of my family members until my next trip to the States, I decided to put Lightroom to the test and attempt to salvage some shots.

I don't know why I keep underestimating Lightroom. I really need to learn once and for all that Lightroom is like a miracle worker. Does God perform miracles through computer programs?

Here are a few of the before & after editing shots of my brother. I wrote a more in-depth post about him above this one.

BEFORE:
IMG_0104

AFTER:
IMG_0104

BEFORE (this IS cropped, but that's all):
IMG_0553

AFTER:
IMG_0553-2 b&w

BEFORE (this is also cropped, but no other editing):
IMG_0543

AFTER:
IMG_0543-4 b&w

| This photo was submitted to Before & After at Pixel Perfect. |
| Click here to see what I’ve submitted in the past. |
blog comments powered by Disqus