Macro Friday: Week 55

Friday, June 10, 2011

Blogging from BoliviaGood morning and welcome back to Macro Friday! I hope you all have had pleasant weeks. This week flew by for me and I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping to do some shopping and photo-taking tomorrow! I've finally started working on my apartment a little again, so hopefully I'll be able to make some exciting changes this weekend! :)

Moving along... I accidentally knocked over one of my little glass dishes earlier this week and, upon hitting the tile floor, it completely shattered. But not one to miss a photo op, I swept it up and put it aside for a macro photo!

Photobucket

The glass has a pinkish tint to it that made the shards look even more beautiful.

Your turn! Have a great weekend, everyone!

UPDATE: The Linky is fixed and back to normal! Thanks for your patience!

blog comments powered by Disqus