Macro Friday: Week 37

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blogging from BoliviaHappy Friday! Welcome back to Macro! If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was Katie Lloyd Photography. She chose this week's winner.
Congrats to...

LOOKING FOR STRAWBERRIES!!!

As much as I dislike ice and cold, her photos are breathtaking! Head on over to check them out! Lindsay, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

I’m using a photo that I shared earlier this week but liked enough to post twice. I think I’ll do some more macro photography of spices or seasonings in the future – it makes a perfect, interesting subject!

macro thyme

This photo is of thyme.

The link-up tool I've always used has decided to begin charging users, so I'm trying out a new (free) link-up today. Let me know if it works well. Sadly, it doesn't seem to have an option for showing thumbnails next to your names... if anyone knows of a better option, let me know!

blog comments powered by Disqus