Of Lunch & Love

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A few weeks ago I was trying to make stir fry* for lunch, but kept getting distracted by work (I work from home). So I told Mauricio to just watch the stove so that nothing burned.

*a version of stir fry, anyway. definitely not comparable to my mom's stir fry!

He went ahead and finished the stir fry and has gone on to make it a few times since.

stirfry2

It's kind of become his specialty. I don't know which part I like better: the deliciousness of the stir fry or the fact that he cooks for me. :)

As long as I'm bragging about him, can I just go ahead and mention that he recently had a very important presentation in his university? That his groups' presentation was the best of his class and they went on to present it for some big event at the U?

M
And that he looked completely handsome and professional for the event? (even if I took the photo before he straightened his tie and in less than ideal lighting conditions)

Cause he did. :)
blog comments powered by Disqus