Macro Friday: Week 27

Friday, November 26, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaIt's Friday!! Happy (late) Thanksgiving to all of my U.S. readers! Let's get right down to business... If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was A Lens with a View. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

PASANDO!!!

Head on over to see her lovely shot! Pasando, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

A few days ago Mauricio arrived with something cupped in his hands and said “I found something for your macro photo.” This makes me smile. He learned quickly. :)

And what he had found made the perfect macro subject…

macrobug

I just love the wings. And I did take some more shots but haven't even looked at them on my computer yet... so maybe I'll share those later this week.

Okay, your turn! Looking forward to your shots!!

blog comments powered by Disqus