Macro Friday: Week 25

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaHappy Friday! Welcome back to Macro! If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was Coneflower Ranch. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...


A YEAR IN THE LIFE!!!

Head on over to see her amazing shot! A Year in the Life, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

My shot:

macro spider
{I've had a few people tell me they can't see the photo. Hmmm... I'm not sure WHY and I can see it okay. But I tried re-uploading it to Flickr. If you still can't see it, you can try looking at it directly on flickr.}

For the record, this is a poisonous spider. I found it underneath the wash sink and stealthily caught it. (aka I put an empty pringles container on the floor and then used a broom to startle it... it ran straight inside the dark container and I snapped the lid on!) It was dead by the time I took this shot, but I never took my eyes off it. Just in case.

Your turn! Looking forward to your photos!

Complete side note: If you like interior decorating or color, check out my other post this morning and share your thoughts! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus