Photo Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank you to everyone who left comments on my post last week about what direction my blog is going. I really appreciated hearing from you! :)

I'm going to try to incorporate some more words and anecdotes about Bolivia into my posts, but for the most part, I think I'm content with my blog becoming a photography blog.

IMG_3396

In other news, I'm excited to attend my first Bolivian wedding at the end of the month! Since moving here I've been to more than one funeral but not a single wedding. That's always felt unbalanced and made me kind of sad. But now I will not only have the opportunity to experience a Bolivian wedding, but to participate as well! Mauricio's best friend since birth is the one getting married and we'll be his witnesses. He's having a civil wedding at someone's house, so I think the signing of the marriage certificate is the main part. I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited. I'll be taking my camera, but the wedding will be at night, so lighting won't be ideal. Then again, that's never stopped me before :)

Have a great Tuesday!
blog comments powered by Disqus