Macro Friday: Week 23

Friday, October 29, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaHappy Friday! Welcome back to Macro! If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was Brewer Family 8. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...


EVERY DAY I WALK WITH YOU!!!

Head on over to see her macro shot! Raymonde, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

I found the perfect subject for my macro photo right outside my bedroom door.

beetle

Photography certainly puts a pleasant spin on some less-than-pleasant things! Had this bug not made me immediately think of Macro Friday, I probably wouldn’t have been so happy to have him in the house!

Okay, now it's your turn!

blog comments powered by Disqus