Other Blogs

Thursday, September 16, 2010

To change things up a little today, I wanted to share the links to some blogs that I really enjoy. I've been going back and forth on posting these because I don't want to leave anyone out, but I decided to just go for it. [If your link isn't here, it's not because I don't like your blog! It just means that I'm not incredibly organized with the blogs that I follow and missed your link when putting together this list.]

So, without further ado, these are some photography blogs that I've come to love. The photos on these sites are just gorgeous. They inspire and challenge me. And the authors/photographers are pretty splendid themselves :)

(in alphabetical order)
Lula Lola
McGowan Monkeys
One Mom's Perfect Imperfection
Pooh's Corner
Ramblings & Photos
Simply Life Photographs

So if you'd like to see some beautiful photography and meet some lovely ladies, check out those blogs! And of course if you come back tomorrow for Macro Friday, you'll find a long list of exceptional photographers / bloggers.

To avoid my post looking "naked," I'm including two photos from a few months ago that I never shared.

sunset

sunset2
blog comments powered by Disqus