Macro Friday: Week 17

Friday, September 17, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaWelcome back to Macro Friday! I hope you don’t mind if I start this week off with a little speech. :)
When I first started this blog hop, I honestly didn’t think it would take off. I imagined having a few entries each week until it just died out. So I've been hugely and happily surprised as it has grown week after week! Thanks to all of YOU for participating and submitting such inspiring and breathtaking photos. Now that it’s been 17 weeks, we probably don’t need the ‘rules’ and button in the post each week, so I created a Macro Friday page with the guidelines and button. Any newcomers (or if you want a refresher!) can head on over there to get the gist. (The link is also on my sidebar).

I also created a brand new button. Feel free to grab it here:


Blogging from Bolivia



Alright, my speech is over and we can move on to this week!

I never heard from last week's winner, so I asked Mauricio to select the winner for this week. I tried and tried to do it myself, but it was too hard to choose! Congrats to...

MCGOWAN MONKEYS!!!

Click on over to check out her incredible monarch photo! McGowan Monkeys, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

My macro shot for this week:

nail polish

I'm looking forward to your entries!

blog comments powered by Disqus