Intersection

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

While waiting to cross a busy intersection the other day I looked up and saw...

IMG_2700-2 (2)
...this.

I rarely, VERY rarely, have my camera with me when I'm out and about. If I could, I'd bring it everywhere with me, but Santa Cruz isn't the safest city. The crime doesn't really scare me because it's so avoidable, but it means leaving things like my camera at home. Fortunately, the day that I saw this flowering tree was a special day and I was carrying my camera. And Mauricio was there to stand guard while I quickly snapped the photo!

Tomorrow I'll upload a few different versions of the photo.


| This photo was submitted to B&W Wednesday at The Long Road to China. |
| Click here to see what I’ve submitted in the past. |
blog comments powered by Disqus