Vacation

Monday, July 12, 2010

This is the first time I've been online since Friday! I suppose that's not all that long... especially since up until a few months ago, it was completely normal for me to go an entire weekend without internet. But it felt like a long time and now I'm completely overwhelmed!

On Friday night I took the overnight bus to Trinidad, Bolivia. I've talked about Trinidad multiple times on my blog. It's where Mauricio's mom and grandma and sister live, so we come here pretty often. The plan was to go straight to El Carmen, the village that his family comes from, but that's on hold for now.

I've just been enjoying the time off work, the hammock, and the meals cooked by someone else! :) The plan is to be here for two weeks - a nice vacation! But I'll have to do a better job at getting myself to the internet café!
blog comments powered by Disqus