Macro Friday: Week 8

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaHappy Friday! Sorry that this is going up a little later than usual.
I didn't have a chance to schedule it ahead of time like I usually do. Let´s get started!

Last week's winner was Girlish Musings. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

ONE COUNTRY GIRL!!!

Go check out her great macro photo! One Country Girl, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Moving on to this week... participating is easy, just put a macro photo on YOUR blog with a link to me so others can play along, then come back to MY blog to link up (below)! You have all weekend to enter (now through Sunday at midnight). You can include as many photos as you'd like in your post, but select and specify just one as an entry for voting.

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


My macro photo this week is from a post I had done on Bolivian currency.

macro money

Okay, now it's your turn!


blog comments powered by Disqus