Raw(e) Flower

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This week's theme for raw(e) is flowers. I usually like to take a new photo for the raw(e) challenge, but I just haven't had time these past few days. Fortunately, my photo archive is full of flower photos!

I finally settled on this one.

IMG_1239

It didn't turn out at all like I was expecting. I had the little tips in focus and the composition set up a little differently, but then the wind came through and ruined it. Or so I thought. Once I saw the photo on my computer I decided I liked it anyway. I like the nature/urban contrast! One of my favorite things about Santa Cruz is that despite being a huge city, there's no doubt that it's a tropical city.

| This [unedited] photo was submitted to Raw(e) at Sailor and Company. |
| Click here to see what I’ve submitted in the past. |
blog comments powered by Disqus