Macro Friday: Week 9

Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaIt's Friday!! Thanks to all of you who come back to Macro Friday week after week. I love seeing your entries, reading your blogs, and getting to know you. Thank you!! :)

Moving on to this week... Last week's winner was One Country Girl. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

THE BONNIE 5!!!

Go check out her great acorn shot! The Bonnie 5, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Moving on to this week... participating is easy, just put a macro photo on YOUR blog with a link to me so others can play along, then come back to MY blog to link up (below)! You have all weekend to enter (now through Sunday at midnight). You can include as many photos as you'd like in your post, but select and specify just one as an entry for voting.

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


I was trying to take a macro photo of a little plant the other day when this...

macro feather

...floated on over and landed on the plant! So I decided to use the feather for my macro shot.

Okay, now it's your turn!


blog comments powered by Disqus