Macro Friday: Week 7

Friday, July 9, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaIt's already Friday again! Fridays are always good. Friday means the weekend AND beautiful macro photos to admire!

Last week's winner was Courtney @ One Mom's Perfect Imperfection. She chose this weeks winner. Congrats to...

GIRLISH MUSINGS!!!

Go check out her beautiful dragonfly photo! Addie, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Moving on to this week... participating is easy, just put a macro photo on YOUR blog with a link to me so others can play along, then come back to MY blog to link up (below)! You have all weekend to enter (now through Sunday at midnight). You can include as many photos as you'd like in your post, but select and specify just one as an entry for voting.

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


This was a busy week so I ended up hitting the archives for a macro photo. I took this one when I visited my family in the States back in February...

lucy macro-3

It's my parents' chocolate lab Lucy! She was not terribly impressed with me taking her photo. But she was feeling too lazy to do anything about it :)

I couldn't resist trying it in black & white as well...

lucy macro-4

I wanted to let you all know that I'm going out of town tonight and will be without internet until at least Tuesday. So if I don't comment on your photo right away, that's why!

Alright, let's see what you've got this week!


blog comments powered by Disqus