Macro Friday: Week 6

Friday, July 2, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaWelcome back to Macro Friday! As you may have read on
my blog yesterday, we've been experiencing some tragedy these past few days. I happened to already have my photo for Macro Friday ready, so I'm going to go ahead and post
but keep this short.

First, Simply Life - Photographs chose the winner for last week. Congrats to...

Courtney @
One Mom's Perfect Imperfections
!!!


All of your macro shots have been beautiful, Courtney! You'll get to choose this week's winner! Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Moving on to this week... participating is easy, just put a macro photo on YOUR blog with a link to me so others can play along, then come back to MY blog to link up (below)! You have all weekend to enter (now through Sunday at midnight). You can include as many photos as you'd like in your post, but select and specify just one as an entry for voting.

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


And here's my macro shot for this week plus an extra:

bracelet-1 edit

bracelet-2 edit

It's a bracelet that Mauricio got me for some events coming up later in July. I loved how it looked in the sun, especially up close.

And with that, I'll wrap up. I apologize if it takes me awhile to comment on everyone's entries this week. I'll look forward to enjoying them as things calm down over the next few days.

Thanks to all that left comments yesterday with thoughts and prayers. The burial is this afternoon so the need for prayer is stronger than ever.

blog comments powered by Disqus