Macro Friday: Week 10

Friday, July 30, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaSince I began doing Macro Friday, the weeks seem to fly by even faster. Every time I turn around it's Friday again! And I can't believe that this is already the 10th edition - thanks so much to all of you for participating and making it so fun!

Last week's winner was The Bonnie 5. She chose this week's winner.
Congrats to...

TWENTY LITTLE TOES!!!

Click on over to see her stunning bug photo! Twenty Little Toes, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Moving on to this week... participating is easy, just put a macro photo on YOUR blog with a link to me so others can play along, then come back to MY blog to link up (below)! You have all weekend to enter (now through Sunday at midnight). You can include as many photos as you'd like in your post, but select and specify just one as an entry for voting.

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


Here's my macro shot for this week...

m's watch2

...the watch that I gave Mauricio almost a year ago! :) This photo may be a little symbolic as well. After a wonderful 2-week vacation, I'm back to a normal routine and schedule which revolves around TIME.

Okay, now it's your turn!


blog comments powered by Disqus