Macro Friday: Week 5

Friday, June 25, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaThis week flew by for me! I can't believe it's already time for another round of Macro Friday!

Last week Jeffk Photography was the winner, so he got to choose this week's winner. He wanted me to say that ALL the photos were wonderful, so picking a winner was tough!
The winner was...

SIMPLY LIFE-PHOTOGRAPHS!!!

Congrats! You'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Moving on to this week... participating is easy, just put a macro photo on YOUR blog with a link to me so others can play along, then come back to MY blog to link up (below)! You have all weekend to enter (now through Sunday at midnight). You can include as many photos as you'd like in your post, but select and specify just one as an entry for voting.

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


Without further ado...

kiwi2-1

This was arguably the sweetest kiwi I have ever eaten! It was most certainly ripe! I seem to be going through a fruit photography phase lately... I guess it's because I just have SO much fruit around right now.

Here are a few more shots...

kiwi1-1

kiwi3-1

Now it's your turn... I look forward to seeing everyone's photos!


blog comments powered by Disqus