before & after birthday

Thursday, June 24, 2010

This weekend we went to Trinidad (Bolivia) where Mauricio's mom, grandmother, and sister live. His sister's Birthday was on Tuesday, so we stayed for a long weekend to celebrate with her.

I have many, many photos to go through and edit, but I wanted to get at least one done today. I tend to avoid taking photos at night, but everyone wanted photos at her Birthday dinner in a dark restaurant. I obliged but had to use my flash.

before:
IMG_2185

I shot with my Canon SX200 and edited in both Lightroom and CS4.

after:
IMG_2185-4

I also tried it in b&w to eliminate any lighting and coloring issues all together:

IMG_2185-5

Happy Birthday cuñada!! More photos to come soon :)


| This photo was submitted to Before & After at Pixel Perfect. |
| Click here to see what I’ve submitted in the past. |
blog comments powered by Disqus