Macro Friday

Friday, May 28, 2010

UPDATE 5/31: Thank you so much to everyone that linked up and to those that left comments! This was fun!! The voting has begun so feel free to leave a comment with the name of the entry that you liked best. Voting is for EVERYONE, not just people that participated. I'll announce the winner on Friday!

Blogging from BoliviaWelcome to the very first week of MACRO FRIDAY!

Macro Friday is a chance for us to share our macro photographs and enjoy seeing the beauty in the details.

Anyone can play along - it's easy! To join in, just post your macro photo on your blog, link back to me (or feel free to grab the blog hop button below!), and come here to enter the link to your post!

What is macro? Well in this case, it just means close up. Don't worry about not having a DSLR camera or a macro lens - I use a point & shoot and just get up close to my subject!

You have all day today and tomorrow (Friday & Saturday) to link up. You then have all week to vote for your favorite photo. Just leave a comment saying which one you liked best and NEXT Friday I'll announce the winner!
(I'd be all for giving a prize, but I can't mail things from Bolivia. If anyone has any ideas for a virtual prize, I'm all ears! Other than that, you get recognition.)

Grab a button here, if you'd like:
Blogging from Bolivia


Here is my macro photo:

macro photo

Have fun!

blog comments powered by Disqus