Five Question Friday

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's been a long week and my creative juices have dried up, so today I decided to join in on Mama M's Five Question Friday.

Without further ado...

What's your guilty pleasure?
This is kind of a tough one. Lately I've been spending way more time than I should immersed in a book, but I don't really feel guilty about it. However, last night it DID prevent me from washing the dishes and making dinner, so I'm going with it!

What is your favorite TV series?
I'm a big Grey's Anatomy fan. Aside from that, I like Monk and Lost. Unfortunately, I can't watch any of the new episodes. Monk and Lost just don't exist in Bolivia and only really old re-runs of Grey's Anatomy appear on TV (every Saturday night).

Can you speak any foreign languages?
Why yes, I can. In fact, these days ENGLISH seems like the foreign language to me. Living in Bolivia, I speak in Spanish 99% of the time.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm not at home to count, but probably about 4 or 5. I've never been a big shoe person and the whole having-to-fit-all-of-your-belongings-into-2-suitcases-to-move thing probably cut back on my shoe supply even more. But I've always been pretty practical. I have flip-flops, comfy sandals, fancy sandals (that I got for Christmas and photographed for my blog, and shoes for when it's cold!

What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, regular, etc?
Definitely the peanut butter ones! Not to be confused with the peanut ones. Too bad I already finished off the bag I brought back from the United States.
blog comments powered by Disqus