Macro Friday: Week 76

Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogging from Bolivia

Welcome back to Macro Friday! I hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend!

A few days ago Mauricio plucked a pretty blossom from a flowering tree for me to put in a vase on my kitchen table. It wasn't until we begin walking home that I noticed it had a bug on it. I almost brushed it off before realizing there was something else...

IMG_8781 BLOG

...little bug eggs! I'm not sure if this is cool or gross! For now, I put the bug on a flowering plant I have on my balcony. I noticed when I got up this morning the bug was gone but the eggs were still there. By lunch time, the bug was back, perched atop the eggs.

IMG_8776 BLOG

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus