2 Years Old

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Do you remember when I shared sweet baby photos of little Diklarita? Or when I posted about a thousand photos of her first Birthday?

Well she's growing up quickly and just turned TWO!

IMG_7651 WEB

I had to miss her Birthday party which just about broke my heart, so I was excited to have her and her mom visiting yesterday afternoon.

IMG_7667 WEB

There's something about this photo that just makes my heart swell. Maybe it's because I love both of these girls so much - mother & daughter. Or maybe it's because they don't have a camera and photos of them are few and far between. Or maybe it's just that they look so darn happy! :)

IMG_7653 WEB

IMG_7629 WEB

Looks like someone was sharing some pretty unbelievable gossip with her in that shot :) (In case you can't tell, that's her toy cell phone in her hand.)

Her "best" smile:

IMG_7666 WEB

And I like to remember that even though she's a big girl now, she's still little :)
IMG_7656 WEB
blog comments powered by Disqus