Blogging Hiatus

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This blog is going to take a bit of a hiatus. If I’m honest with myself, it’s already been on an unofficial hiatus for several months. Sometimes weeks go by with nothing more than my Macro Friday posts. It’s been way too long since I’ve had the time to reply to my commenters and visit their blogs. So it’s time for a break.

However, this break will be temporary and I will be back, no doubt! I love this blog too much to let it go. It’s a lack of time, not passion.

Not to mention that I’m about to leave on vacation and will be without consistent internet access for a few weeks. I’m going to spend the rest of July in my favorite place in the world – the beautiful city of Trinidad, Bolivia. I’ll also take at least one trip to the village of El Carmen during that time.

I may put an end to the hiatus as soon as I get back in August, but more likely I’ll be overwhelmed with work catch-up those first few weeks. So we’ll just wait and see. I’ve come to realize that my schedule isn’t going to relax itself while I sit and wait, it’s something I’ll have to work on myself.

Most importantly – Macro Friday will NOT be on a break!! I love our Macro blog hop far too much to give up so easily! :) So I will still be posting Macro Friday posts each Friday morning and plan to continue including my own photos as well. So continue to check back in on Friday mornings!

Thank you to all of my readers who make this blog so worthwhile. I hope to be back here at my blog soon as well as visiting all of yours!

-Laura
blog comments powered by Disqus