Macro Friday: Week 41

Friday, March 4, 2011

Blogging from BoliviaWelcome back to Macro! I, for one, am very glad it’s Friday! We’re about to enjoy a much anticipated long weekend here in Bolivia! :) If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.


Last week's winner was Ramblings & Photos. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

MIRA CRISP!!!

Head over and check out her amazing macro shots! Mira, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

We’re smack dab in the middle of the rainy season here in Bolivia. It’s an endless cycle of humidity gradually building up to a nearly unbearable point and then the sudden downpour of refreshing rain. While my photos of the rain never turn out quite the way I wish they would, I had fun taking photos of the aftermath a few days ago…

IMG_5148 blog

Okay, now it's your turn!

blog comments powered by Disqus