Macro Friday: Week 29

Friday, December 10, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaHappy Friday! Welcome back to Macro! If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was Photography by Michelle. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

BUMBLES & LIGHT!!!

Head on over to see her amazing macro snowflakes! Bumbles & Light, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

Before posting my shot, I need to apologize for my absence from the blog world. I feel like lately I’m just dashing in and out to post Macro Friday. The truth is, I’m currently working three separate jobs, one of which is my normal, full-time job. This leaves me short on time and I just haven’t been able to comment as much as usual or respond to your lovely comments. But I miss it and truly hope that with the New Year comes a more relaxed schedule!

That said, I’m kind of excited about my shot for today. I love Christmas. To me, Christmas is just magical. And I’ve been kind of missing the snow and Christmas decorations from the States, so I brought some Christmas cheer to my new balcony! :)

christmas macro

Okay, now it's your turn!

blog comments powered by Disqus