Macro Friday: Week 28

Friday, December 3, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaIt’s Friday!!! I am so ready for this weekend! And I was so ready for Macro Friday forcing me to post for the first time since Sunday! Life is busy.

Anyway, getting down to business… If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was Pasando. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...

PHOTOGRAPHY BY MICHELLE!!!

Go check out her amazing photo series! Michelle, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

I, of course, wanted to use something in my new apartment for this week's macro shot.

doorhandle

The doorknob leading to the balcony is very intricate and antique looking – love it! And the new paint color in the background was an extra bonus. :)

Okay, now it's your turn!

blog comments powered by Disqus