Macro Friday: Week 26

Friday, November 19, 2010

Blogging from BoliviaIt’s Friday! Woohoo! Let’s get right down to business. If you’re new here (or if you’d like a refresher), check out the Macro Friday page for the “rules” and the button.

Last week's winner was A Year in the Life. She chose this week's winner. Congrats to...


A LENS WITH A VIEW!!!

Head on over to check out her exquisite macro shot! Laura, you'll get to choose this week's winner. Email me your choice sometime before next Friday!

My shot…

water

In case you can’t tell, it’s a tiny drop of water on fabric. I noticed it and loved how it was perched there like that. Plus I liked the idea of that bright pink being blurred into the background :)

I've been really behind on blog reading and commenting lately - I'm so sorry! I feel bad! My impending move is taking lots of time and energy and blogging has been pushed to the side a bit. As soon as time is on my side again, I'll be around more often!! :)

Okay, now it's your turn!

blog comments powered by Disqus