Cousins

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last weekend as I was blowing up party balloons at a cousin's house, I glanced out the window and saw something that made me immediately reach for my camera.

IMG_2978

Three little cousins happily playing together. So sweet. (Actually, the boys are cousins and the girl is technically their aunt, but that's irrelevant!)

IMG_2985

I tried to be discreet so that they'd keep playing and not pose for me. It must have worked because they didn't even notice me until halfway through!

IMG_2988

The little girl is Juliana, one of the kids that survived the tragic accident a few months ago. I love to see her smile.

IMG_2992

One of the boys (the one right above) is my my new godson, Andrés. And the other is his cousin Carlitos.

IMG_2981

They were playing with the set of automobiles that Mauricio and I gave to Andrés after his baptism. I think it's a really neat set. It includes an ambulance, fire truck, and even an airplane.

IMG_2997

I thought it was cute that they were playing on the surface of a chair.

IMG_2995

As I was watching them, the clown arrived for the Birthday party and they all took off running at lightening speed. I was amused watching Andrés trying to decide rather to go along or put his brand new toys back in his room. It involved a few times of running halfway across the yard and then dashing back before he decided to put them away. Good choice! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus