Birthday Girl

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I have the last of the Birthday photos ready to post tomorrow, but I couldn't wait any longer to share some shots of the Birthday girl herself!

She had two different outfits for her big day and was just as cute (and as HAPPY!) as could be! :)

IMG_3065

IMG_3066

IMG_3070

This last photo isn't necessarily the type of thing I'd usually like to do. I like natural looking backgrounds like brick or trees and plants. But this is what Clarita's parents wanted, so this is what they got! (The party theme was Hello Kitty)

6

---------------------------------
[On a side note: The clarity of my photos seems to fly out the window when I post them for my blog and I cannot figure out why. I've tried using the Photoshop (CS4 and Lightroom) sharpening for screen and/or for reduction tools, but they don't seem to help. And as you can probably see, I've made room on my blog for much BIGGER photos, but that didn't solve the problem either. Anyone have any suggestions??

UPDATE: McGowan Monkeys referred me to a tutorial on resizing/sharpening photos by Ashley Sisk and it worked wonderfully! Thanks to both of you, ladies! :)]
blog comments powered by Disqus