Yenny

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You've probably noticed that my posting has been way down lately. And I haven't been commenting much on other blogs. The past few months have been busy and full, and blogging has been on the back burner. I feel bad about it, though, and hope to get back into the swing of things soon.

I realized just how behind I am when I was uploading the photo I want to post today and noticed the date it was taken.

July 18, 2010.

Today is August 19th, so an entire month passed between the time I took the photo and when I actually processed and uploaded it. Yikes! I'm used to rushing to my computer, memory card in hand, and eagerly editing and sharing photos right after taking them.

Anyway.

jeny-2

This is Yenny. She's one of Mauricio's cousins that lives in El Carmen. She's pretty much always in a good mood and loves to be where the crowd is.

I seem to be going through a phase lately.

jeny

A phase where I convert all of my photos to black & white, just to see how they turn out. I love black & white because it can often hide any lighting or coloring issues. Plus it doesn't clash with anything, so it's perfect for hanging on walls or displaying with other photos.

Macro Friday is tomorrow. I have my photo ready and hope to see all of YOURS tomorrow! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus