Mother's Day in Bolivia

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

As I mentioned a few days ago, May 27th was Mother's Day in Bolivia. We had a barbecue that afternoon with Mauricio's mom, grandma, and a few of his aunts. I took lots of photos!

IMG_1997

To be honest, I'm not very thrilled with the photos that I got. But I'm the first to admit that my weakest point in photography is photos of people. But practice makes perfect, right?

IMG_1987-4

Not to mention that I love practicing on Mauricio's grandma and his little baby cousin Clarita. I think they're both perfect subjects!

IMG_2001

IMG_1983

IMG_1991

Mauricio snapped the last shot so that I could be in the photo. Fortunately, this time I remembered to put the camera into automatic before handing it to him!

IMG_1995-3
blog comments powered by Disqus