Macro Photography

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You may have noticed that I join in a few photography "blog hops." These are things like Black & White Wednesday, where everyone posts b&w photos; or Pixel Perfect's Before & After, where bloggers share how they've edited a photo.

I'm toying with the idea of starting one of my own. I love macro photography and can't get enough of it! I love to take macro photos and admire photos taken by others! It's so amazing to see the tiny details exposed in a photo. So I thought it'd be neat to start a macro photography blog hop.

macro1

But before marching ahead, I'm trying to figure out if there'd be enough interest. If anyone would be interested in participating, please leave me a comment and let me know! Don't worry, that doesn't tie you in or anything, it just lets me know someone would at least consider it! :)

macro2

And as for the word MACRO, I'm using it loosely. I don't have a DSLR camera, much less a macro lens. But I use the zoom on my point & shoot and get as close as I can. That's macro enough for me!
blog comments powered by Disqus