Chickens on the Run

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The theme for raw(e) this week is RUNNING!

This weekend we were visiting Mauricio's family in Trinidad. His grandma has several highly uncooperative chickens at her house. I tried and tried to photograph them but they wanted nothing to do with me or my camera. Finally, I realized that this could work to my advantage if I used them for my running photo!

I'm not entirely pleased with the quality of the photo, but like I said, these chickens are UNCOOPERATIVE!

raw(e) run
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This unedited photo was submitted to Raw(e).
Check out Sailor & Company for other entries!
Or click here to see what I've submitted in the past.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blog comments powered by Disqus