Before & After Butterfly

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last weekend in Trinidad, Mauricio and I set out on his motorcycle to take photos. He found a random road that seemed to head out of the city, so we followed that for a short ways. I'm so glad we did because I saw many birds, plenty of greenery, and even a BRIGHTLY colored chameleon (lizard? iguana? I'm not sure!) shooting across the road.

We stopped so I could photograph some flowers and found this little butterfly just waiting for a photo shoot!

butterfly

That was the unedited version of the photo. I shot with a Canon SX200.

The following are my three edits (done using Lightroom).

I can't decide which I like best... which is YOUR favorite??

butterfly-1

butterfly-2

butterfly-3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was submitted to Before & After.
Check out Pixel Perfect for other entries!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blog comments powered by Disqus