I ♥ SMILES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The photo challenge this week over at I Heart Faces was SMILES. The shot that I got was completely not what I had planned. I was trying to photograph Mauricio smiling but felt that he wasn't smiling "right." So I decided to snap a shot of myself showing him how it's done. I had no idea he was in the background when I was taking the photo! (And that smile he got right!)

IMG_1603-2

Care to see the black & white version?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post was submitted to Photo Challenge.
Check out the I Heart Faces page for other entries!
Or click here to see what I've submitted in the past.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blog comments powered by Disqus