Dance

Friday, April 2, 2010

Do you like to dance?

Prior to falling in love with Bolivia I didn’t have much interest in dancing. It wasn’t ever that I disliked it, I just didn’t have any experience or exposure. But that has certainly changed.

I still remember the first time I danced in Bolivia. It was almost three years ago at a bonfire for Mauricio’s graduating class. He wasn’t my boyfriend yet and we danced with different people on opposite sides of the bonfire. I still give him a hard time for that.

Anyway, I didn’t particularly want to dance that night. But with the combination of a little too much caffeine and a little too much insistence on everyone else’s part, I just did it. And I found that I kind of liked it!

Since that first time I’ve come a long way in learning Bolivian dance. I love any and all Latino music and dancing along makes for great exercise!
blog comments powered by Disqus