My Beautiful Bolivian Sky

Monday, March 8, 2010

Can I share with you one of the most beautiful parts of Bolivia?

IMG_0894

The Bolivian sky is gorgeous. It’s vibrant and bright and deep and blue. It is ever so blue.

IMG_0892

IMG_0895

The sun seems so much closer to the earth here in Bolivia. It illuminates the sky and makes the clouds shine.

IMG_0891

This weekend was perfect weather for drying laundry. It was hot and sunny but not windy. I washed laundry (by hand) for three hours until I ran out of room on the clotheslines and two of my fingers were bleeding. But I was glad afterwards to have all of my clothes clean as well as towels, sheets, etc. And to have an opportunity to look up and photograph the sky!

IMG_0896

Beautiful, isn’t it? I love Bolivia.
blog comments powered by Disqus