Bolivia is Beautiful

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This week's theme for Raw(e) is BEAUTY. When I read the theme, the first thing that popped into my mind was BOLIVIA. I love this country so much. Even though I've been here for almost a year now and most everything seems "normal" these days, sometimes it hits me just how much I love it.

This country is beautiful. The people and the culture are beautiful. Bolivia is impoverished and corrupt and landlocked and lacking resources and so many other things. But to me, it is beautiful.

IMG_1206
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This unedited photo was submitted to Raw(e).
Check out Sailor & Company for other entries!
Or click here to see what I've submitted in the past.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blog comments powered by Disqus