Lava & Witches

Friday, January 22, 2010

Today I decided to try participating in a blog carnival hosted by another blogger called Mama M. Every Friday she posts five questions for other bloggers to answer in their own posts.

What is better, growing old without money or dying young and wealthy?
Well I made the decision to live in a poor, third-world country, so I guess that should tell you something about how (un)important money is to my happiness.
I won’t deny that it’s nice to have money and be worry-free in that sense, but it certainly doesn’t fulfill me. So I’d rather live a long life full of other things than die young and rich.

Who takes out the garbage at your house?
I rent a room in a house with several others, so we all pretty much take out our own trash.

Have you ever had the same dream many times?
Yes! And the one that I remember most vividly is a recurring nightmare I had when I was little. It involved witches, lava, and my family members (I think it was influenced by Aladdin and Hocus Pocus) and it scared me to death several nights in a row when I was about 5.

Can you play a musical instrument?
I played flute and piccolo for many years and I’m positive that I could pick up my flute any time and it would all come back to me. I also know a tiny bit of self-taught piano.

If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Most definitely books! I’ve always thought that I would love to have my own little bookstore full of old books and charm.

1 comment(s):

Momof3inVA said...

Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a "beautifil blogger award." You can head on over to my place to claim your award and nominate other blogs which inspire you like yours has inspired me!!

Post a Comment