Before & After: Andresito

Saturday, March 25, 2000

BEFORE:
andrecito

AND AFTER:
andrecito-4

THE DETAILS:
I took the original photo in a kind of messy area with a lot going on in the background. But little Andrés is still plenty cute!

andrecito

The first step was to eliminate all the background distractions in Photoshop CS4. I also softened his skin and brightened his eyes. (And yes, I think I completely ruined his hair, but I don't really know how to avoid that. I hoped that it wouldn't be terribly obvious for anyone not seeing the original photo.)

andrecito-1

After that I opened the photo in Lightroom and slightly adjusted color, exposure, contrast, etc.

andrecito-3

After saving that edit "just in case," I decided to up the editing for a more dramatic effect.

andrecito-4

Finally I changed it to black & white just for fun. I do like it, but prefer to the color version!

andrecito-5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was submitted to Before & After.
Check out Pixel Perfect for other entries!
Or click here to see what I've submitted in the past.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blog comments powered by Disqus